Green Project Marketing's Digital Marketing team offers years of experience in the area of integrated digital marketing strategy, execution and measurement.
Our team clearly understand that budget dollars have been streaming into this space over the last few years and only see these budgets expanding. One of the many goals is to have digital marketing, social media marketing, marketing communications and overall business strategies blending to meet company goals.
GPM is immersed in the Web 2.0 world by working with the read-write web including blogs, RSS, Twitter, Google, CPC and word of mouth. We are definitely now working and digesting more of the Web 3.0 world of user behavior, user engagement, advertainment, consolidating dynamic content and web semantics.
We consult and activate in the B2B, B2C and B2G segments.
Core areas that we can support client goals include:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Lead Generation
- Content Management
- Landing Page Optimization
- E-mail Marketing
- Database Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Development
- Search Engine Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Mobile Marketing
- Application Development
As with overall business strategy, AMG’s digital marketing strategy to build/revise each client’s road map to meet business goals includes:
- Conducting an audit – discovery phase to really learn about all facets of the client’s business
- Market Research - conduct market and competitive analysis using various business models
- Deliverables- designing a host of elements to support strategy and implementation
- Timeline - Developing a timeline to place plans into action
Testing, Measurement and Reporting - Accessing verification and measurement tools such as website metrics, e-commerce reporting, search engine rankings, social media metrics to support content updating, monitoring, reporting and recommendations to departments.
Website Development Services
GPM’s web development team offers services such as web design, e-commerce solutions, WordPress and Joomla content management systems (CMS), graphic design, copyrighting and database development.
Upon a customer or prospect visiting your website, does it pass the one or more prequalification screens? Understanding integrated digital marketing is a process. With all of the competition today, it is imperative to have as many elements working at one time as possible. Quality content. Ongoing updating of content. Imagery. Video content. It all adds up to more page one organic real estate, more leads and opportunities to secure new clients.
- Was there a favorable initial impression?
- Was the site easy to navigate?
- Are visitors entering site via various landing pages?
- Was it easy to register for information, a promotion or to purchase an item?
- Does this site offer multiple ways to become engaged via social media?
- Is this is a site that the visitor can expect to view new content on a regular basis?
- Does the content provide a reason for this visitor to want to return?
- Is this a site that a visitor would refer a client or contact to?
GPM’s website team will conduct an audit to review:
- Overall site architecture
- Content strategy
- Domain strategy
- Keyword analysis
- Functionality and navigation
- Web metrics
- Analytics and back end tools
Additional elements as part of an integrated strategy that should be seriously considered to support lead generation, organic search and industry credibility including:
- White papers
- RSS Feeds
Integration of online marketing tools will greatly support website traffic, lead generation, conversion and revenue goals. Based on the amount of competition for placement and rankings on search engines, companies should be prepared to regularly perform search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) services. SEM should not be confused with SEO.
An analysis of keywords is performed for both SEO and SEM, but not necessarily at the same time.
Current projects include:
www.SaveSorb.com (B2B site)
Past projects include:
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEM is a type of internet marketing with a primary objective to increase visibility in search engine result pages (SERP’s) through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising and paid inclusion.
A prime example of SEM services includes Google AdWords. AdWords offers pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, cost-per-thousand (CPM) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for text, banner, and rich-media ads.
The AdWords program includes local, national and international distribution. Google's text advertisements are short, consisting of one headline consisting of 25 characters and two additional text lines consisting of 35 characters each.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is the process of optimizing website pages by identifying specific keywords associated with webpage and website content in order to secure a higher ranking in search results.
Search engine optimization requires a thorough understanding of how search engines really operate. The objective is to secure your website in a highly ranked position on multiple search engines.
Our team of SEO specialists will increase your website's traffic through improved search engine rankings via natural, organic and algorithmic means. We can target different kinds of search results, ranging from traditional search engines to niche and industry/segment-specific vertical searches.
Instituting a back link strategy is important. Depending on your business and site’s needs, there are many SEO tools that can be used including PageRank lookup, search engine comparison, AdSense calculator and Link popularity.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media marketing has become an integral part of the marketing strategy process. It cannot be underestimated. Websites, targeted domains and search engine marketing and optimization continue to be crucial to support any company or organization.
Today, we have moved towards the critical importance on conversation, conversion and customer relationships. Two-way communication with clients and prospects allows for obtaining current wants and needs, building of customer profiles and fulfillment of these needs.
The B2B segment is leaking more into the social media space to drive data capture and lead generation as the percentage of individuals accessing social media can no longer be ignored. Benefits include: increased brand recognition, support for conversion of past, current and prospective clients, increased inbound website traffic,
However, marketing professional have to accept this paradigm shift to the ongoing dedication of personnel, funding and interaction with social media marketing. support for SEO rankings, deeper customer engagement.
The social media adoption survey conducted in 2013 for the Society for New Communications Research by Dr. Nora Barnes at UMASS Dartmouth results included:
- 92% of marketers stated social media marketing was important for their business in 2014, per Hubspot
- 34% (171) of the primary Fortune 500 corporations have an external corporate blog, from 2012
- 54% of the corporate blogs come from companies ranked in the top 200 on the list. Rank on the Fortune 500 list parallels blogging adoption more than the use of any other tool studied
- 77% (365) of Fortune 500 primary companies have corporate Twitter accounts, an increase of 4% from 2012
- 70% (348) of the 2013 Fortune 500 primary companies have a corporate Facebook page, an increase of 4% from 2012
- 69% (309) of the 2013 Fortune 500 primary companies are using YouTube, an increase of 7% from 2012
- 2% (11) of the 2012 Fortune 500 primary companies are using Pinterest
On the B2C front, approximately 93 percent of people active online fully expect companies to be present in social spaces and be willing to have a conversation with them.
It's simply necessary to be engaging via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, StumbleUpon, Yelp, Angie's List, among others.
For an existing e-commerce/e-tailer, how do you take your online business to the next level?
Would you rather have the resources of an 8-cylinder engine versus a 4-cylinder?
Incorporating all of the following into an integrated digital marketing and e-commerce strategy will allow your online company to reach its revenue, branding and e-commerce goals.
- Database Management (CRM)
- Demographic/Psychographic profiling
- Content Management
- Landing Page Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Commerce (mcommerce)
- SEM (at appropriate time)
- Special Events
- Partnership/Alliance Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
All of the above mentioned elements will allow your company to market to:
- Current clients
- Past clients
Having all of these tools operating efficiently with a focus on prospects, current and past customers will assist in driving communication, engagement, targeted web traffic, the securing new and repeat customers, referrals and revenue.
Maintaining updated profiles on all three main customer profiles allows your site and business to direct your lead generation, sales promotion, landing page optimization and search engine optimization activities too.
Which business model does your e-commerce business focus on?
- B2B – Business to Business
- B2C – Business to Consumer
- B2G – Business to Government
- C2C – Consumer to Consumer
At GPM, we have experience in assisting clients in each of these areas.
Please contact us today to discuss your business models, current situation and how we can assist in taking it to the next level of sales, revenue, customer type and branding.
A very solid way to generate revenue without upfront cash outlay. Affiliate marketing allows your business to work with publishers to promote your products and services in exchange for a typical monthly commission.
A third party manages the account between advertiser and publisher to ensure proper payment, provide account activity and offer a level of trust and credibility that the publisher will be paid, paid on time and at the agreed upon rate or rates upon securing sales for advertiser.
The advertiser just cannot sit back and count the $$$ though. Publishers will want to see an active site, various levels of promotional activity, news, new products and services to be added all to provide more firepower to publisher at they promote your site and offerings.
Mobile Marketing/Application Development
GPM's digital marketing specialists can support the development of a mobile application for iPhone, iPad, Android in Apple's App Store, BlackBerry's App World or Android stores.
It’s a crowded field by the day, but we will work closely with clients to determine a unique selling proposition (USP), review segmentation and determine the best financial model. One of the many goals is to break through the clutter in this exciting, fast moving field.
After launch, the work is not done. Devising upgrades and new features will be vital in securing top positions in the App stores. For whatever stage your website is in, let’s discuss current objectives which may lead to a website tune up or a complete engine overhaul.
Free apps will account for 91 percent of total downloads in 2014, with free downloads accounting for 119 billion, and paid-for downloads totaling 11.8 billion, per Gartner, Inc. Worldwide
- More than 1.23 billion active monthly users worldwide
- 757 million active daily users
- 168.5 million users in U.S.
- More than 75% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 338 friends
- More than 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events)
- Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
- On average, more than 250 million photos are uploaded per day
- More than 70 languages available on the site
- More than 75% of users are outside of the United States
- On average, Facebook users install apps more than 20 million times every day
- Every month, more than 500 million people use an app on Facebook or experience Facebook Platform on other websites
- More than 7 million apps and websites are integrated with Facebook
- More than 350 million active users currently access Facebook through their mobile devices
- Twitter has over 500 million active users worldwide
- Twitter has 284 million monthly active users
- 80% of Twitter active users are on mobile
- Twitter supports 35 languages
- 50% of users log in daily and 40 percent of whom have not tweeted in the last month
- 500 million tweets a day
- Over 6 billion videos are viewed each month
- Over 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- 100 hours of video footage is uploaded to the site every minute
- 40% of YouTube traffic comes from mobile
- 80% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the U.S.
- YouTube is localized in 25 countries across 43 languages
- 94 of AdAge’s top 100 advertisers have run campaigns on YouTube
- YouTube reaches more in demographic market 18-34 than any cable network
- More than 330 million users
- 107 million users in the U.S.
- 75% of new members now come from outside the U.S.
- LinkedIn now reaches in 200 countries and territories
- 7,610 searches every minute
- 39 million students and recent college graduates
- 540 million active monthly users
- 1 Billion people are registered on Google+
- 1.5 billion photos uploaded per week
- 70% of business brands have a Google+ presence
- 70 million users
- 92% pins made by women
Sources: Various, May, July, October 2014
Contact Green Project Marketing
To discuss how your company and project can benefit from our services as well if there are representation opportunities, please contact Michel (Michael) Stevens, President, at (800) 260-6008 ext. 301 PST or mstevens[at]greenprojectmarketing[dot]com. Skype ID: GreenProjMktg.