SoCal Water$mart HET
Green Project Marketing works with approved contractors and supports the High Efficiency Toilet (HET) program in conjunction with SoCal Water$mart rebate program and via LADWP multi-family customers.
The current commercial program replaces 1.6gpf toilets with a 1.0 gpf toilet at NO COST to multi-family or commercial building owner.*
The program offers a residential High Efficiency Toilet (HET) program in conjunction with SoCal Water$mart - MWD rebate program. *Note: each water district offers varying rebate amounts which may affect any given program. Please speak to a GPM representative about any available residential programs.
How does the program work?
- Property Management firm or property owner provides master LADWP bill (on multi-family)
- Property Management firm or property owner signs contractor release form
- Evolution Energy Solutions confirms number of toilets that can be installed on property.
- Installation can be set up at a convenient time for tenants and property management staff.
What happens during installation?
1. Old toilets are removed.
2. New ones installed. (Now all 1.0 gpf toilets for rebate program)
3. Old ones taken away at no cost.
4. Round are replaced with round toilets (Like-for-Like)
5. Elongated toilets are replaced with elongated toilets (Like-for-Like)
6. Toilets will not be installed where there is moisture damage to the floor around existing toilet.
7. Hallways are kept clear for tenants use and for safety purposes. Each unit and property is left completely clean of after work performed.
SoCal Water$mart Premium High-Efficiency Toilets Program Overview
- Premium High-Efficiency Toilets must have a matching bowl and tank
- Must be listed on the qualifying products list as provided on the SoCal Water$mart website.
- Modification of existing valves or use of valve kits does not qualify for a rebate.
Timing for Rebate Program
Rebates and rebate rates vary by water agency and are funding is subject to cancellation and change at any time. NOW is the time to contact us if you are ready to have new high efficiency toilets (HET) at no cost.
Upon receiving confirmation on the number of toilets that can be installed at a given property, owner has 60 days to complete installation.
Metropolitan Water District Overview
Funding for the SoCal Water$mart program is through a partnership between the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (Metropolitan) and its 26 member agencies throughout Southern California. Their commitment to developing an affordable balance between supply and demand has made “finding” water a mission.
The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California is a state chartered cooperative of 26 member agencies—cities and public water agencies—that serve about 18 million people in six counties. Metropolitan imports water from the Colorado River and Northern California to supplement local supplies, and help its members to develop increased water conservation, recycling, storage and other resource-management programs. Metropolitan draws supplies through the Colorado River Aqueduct, which it owns and operates. Water supplies also come from Northern California via the State Water Project and from local programs and transfer arrangements. About half of Southern California’s water supply comes from local sources, and these local supplies include increasing conservation, water recycling and recovered groundwater.
Program Participation Contact:
To participate in this program and for more information, please contact: Michael Stevens at 310-890-9182 or mstevens(at)greenprojectmarketing(dot)(com) or Joseph Bradley at 310-985-3948 or jbradley(at)greenprojectmarketing(dot)(com).
Contact Green Project Marketing
To discuss how your company and project can benefit from our services as well if there are representation opportunities, please contact Michel (Michael) Stevens, President, at (800) 260-6008 ext. 301 PST or mstevens[at]greenprojectmarketing[dot]com. Skype ID: GreenProjMktg.