Green Building Certifications are alive and well. Kudos to USGBC for reaching this milestone.Since the launch of the LEED for Homes rating system in 2007, the growth has been rapid. Beginning with 392 housing units LEED-certified in 2007, the figures rose to nearly 900 units certified in the year 2008 and nearly 3,000 certified in 2009. In 2012 and 2013 alone, USGBC certified more than 15,000 and 17,000 housing units, respectively.
Green Project Marketing Blog
Green Project Marketing blog. Get all of the latest green marketing insights and green building news right here.
Rainwater Pillow will once again be exhibiting at this year's Home Builders (NAHB) and the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) in Las Vegas February 4 - 6, 2014.
Please stop by our booth S1317 to learn about rainwater and storm water harvesting
Green Project Marketing represents The Original Rainwater Pillow®
A rainwater harvesting system ideal for irrigation, toilet flushing, storm water management, and fire suppression.
- Your Original Rainwater Pillow comes as a complete rainwater harvesting kit that includes the pillow, filter, pump, remote control and all fittings fully automated and easy to use. Potable and Non-Potable systems.
- Harvest from 1,000 to 200,000 gallons of rainwater. Store in wasted horizontal space such as a crawlspace, greenhouse, under deck area or under your porch. Custom size pillows can be manufactured to fit your available space. Commercial and Residential applications.
- Pillows are made from durable, heavy duty, industrial strength fabric commonly used by the military. A woven polyester scrim that is coated on both sides with a polymer alloy is the foundation to the material's strength, stability, and durability. Historical use and lab testing shows UV resistance of 20 + years.
- Collect, filter and store rainwater for use in your garden hoses, standard sprinklers, drip irrigation systems, flush your toilets, etc. You can even use it to wash your car! Potable water systems available.
- Our systems are designed to meet site-specific requirements and goals with economical solutions
Contact Green Project Marketing
To discuss how your company and project can benefit from our services as well if there are representation opportunities, please contact Michel (Michael) Stevens, President, at (800) 260-6008 ext. 301 PST or mstevens[at]greenprojectmarketing[dot]com. Skype ID: GreenProjMktg.